30th SEPT - 6:00pm CEST (Madrid Time)
Top sustainability and WELLBEING leaders from international companies will discuss on these three axes that will be decisive in the global development and therefore key for the future of higher education. Marian de la Morena, director of the BeWell Center, will moderate the conversation with:
- Manuel Butler Halter, Tourism Counselor at Spanish Tourist Office in London
- Daniel Trurán, B Corp Ambassador – ebbf Corp Embassador
- Vicente Gil, SecurityHealth Director of Santalucia Group
- Jaime Barrio, Master Director of School Health in UCJC
- Ángela Baldellou, CEO 2030 Observatory of the Spanish Institute of Architects
We can make GEF even more interesting for you if we know your interests and your opinion. Share your thoughts!
DOCUMENTS & REPORTS
Want to know more? Here we provide additional material related to this track.
Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle through Mindfulness in University Students
A Randomized Controlled Trial
Electromyographic Assessment of the Efficacy of Deep Dry Needling
Versus the Ischemic Compression Technique in Gastrocnemius of Medium-Distance Triathletes
Creativity, entrepreneurship and happiness
Ingredients for a High Education change
Creativity and happiness in university students
ENRICH THE CONVERSATION
If you have any ideas, articles or papers that you think may be of interest for the debate, share them with us!
Here you can find all the videos, interviews, and clips of the event.
BLOG POSTS & NEWS
A more in-depth view into each of the topics that we address in the tracks.