30th SEPT - 6:00pm CEST (Madrid Time)
Top sustainability and wellbeing leaders from international companies will discuss on these three axes that will be decisive in the global development and therefore key for the future of higher education. Marian de la Morena, director of the BeWell Center, will moderate the conversation with:
- Manuel Butler Halter, Consejero de Turismo at Spanish Tourist Office in London
- Daniel Trurán, B Corp Ambassador – ebbf director general
- Vicente Gil, Director de Vigilancia de la Salud del Grupo Santalucia
- Jaime Barrio, Director del Máster en Salud Escolar de la UCJC
- Ángela Baldellou, CEO 2030 Observatory of the Spanish Institute of Architects
We can make GEF even more interesting for you if we know your interests and your opinion. Tell us your thoughts!
ENRICH THE CONVERSATION
If you have any ideas, articles or papers that you think may be of interest for the debate, share them with us!