6th July 2022 - 7:10pm IST
Entrepreneurship education is a key factor in developing entrepreneurial qualities in students. Entrepreneurship also has a potential of providing solution to the sustainable development challenges. It can be fostered through transforming the higher education systems and institutions at large. By transformation, we mean to create innovative and entrepreneurial learning experiences by developing a collaborative ecosystem of institutions. Entrepreneurship development could be made through a collective approach of the qualified individuals through these collaborations. Youth entrepreneurship has been recognised as one of the solutions which can address the unprecedented global youth unemployment challenge.
Importance of Entrepreneurship in development of Sustainable Development Goals.
“How entrepreneurial culture can be developed by Higher Education Institutes?
DISCUSSION POINTS BY THE PANELLISTS:
1. How HEIs can integrate entrepreneurial culture with organizational culture?
2. What is the role of HEIs to collaborate with industry for entrepreneurial development?
3. How HEIs can develop entrepreneurial qualities like leadership/ risk taking abilities amongst students?
4. Is entrepreneurship a personality trait or a acquired quality?
5. What kind of mind set and teaching methodologies to be adopted by teachers at HEIs for developing entrepreneurial qualities?
6. How HEIs can integrate experiential learning in the curriculum to create more entrepreneurs?