INSTITUCIÓN EDUCATIVA SEK informs that, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it needs to implement cookies to offer its content on the web, as well as provide a better service to its users.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing information that are downloaded to the device of any user who visits a website. After installation, cookies can be returned to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device, facilitating their navigation, remembering their preferences and, in general, improving the user experience, helping them to offer information and services related to their interests.
Applicable law allows us to store cookies on your device if these are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. Thus, for all other types of cookies we need your permission. Therefore, we inform our users that this website uses different types of cookies:
According to its purpose:
1. Technical or necessary cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the website.
2. Statistical cookies: help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and providing information anonymously.
3. Preference cookies: allow the website to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the website according to the user’s settings.
4. Marketing cookies: These are used to track visitors on web pages. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads to the individual user.
According to the time they remain activated:
1. Session Cookies: those that exclusively store user information for the duration of their visit to our website.
2. Persistent Cookies: those that retain information from users who repeatedly access our website, remembering the selected preferences.
According to the entity that manages them:
1. Own cookies: those managed by our website to which the user accesses and requests their service.
2. Third-party cookies: those placed by third-party services that appear on our website (such as Google, YouTube, or LinkedIn).
As a result of cookies used by third parties, your data may be transferred internationally. You can obtain more information about transfers to these countries and how they are carried out, through the corresponding policies of these providers provided here:
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent through the icon available at the bottom left of our website. In turn, you can change the cookie settings of your browser as follows:
1. How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
2. How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
3. How to delete cookies in Edge
1. How to delete cookies in Safari
The deletion or blocking of all cookies on this page could lead to the loss of functionality or quality of it.
Modifications of the Cookies Policy
Date of update: Jan 2024.